Here at 1 Stop Realty, Inc, we pride ourselves on being your 1 Stop Source for all your real estate needs, regardless of the type of real estate involved. Whether it be farmland, a home, or a building site, our knowledgeable staff will be able to help.
Our dedication to knowing the specific differences in each type of transaction is what sets us apart from the rest. You cannot sell a house like a farm, and you cannot sell a farm like a house.
Here are some of the benefits you should expect:
- Someone who has the background and will take the time to understand your unique situation and LISTEN to your needs to develop a real world solution. We will always put the client’s needs and best interests before any other considerations.
- Someone that can provide the best price analysis, utilizing not only our experience, but genuine up to date market data.
- Someone with specialized land knowledge, whether it is land use, soils, drainage, or any one of the numerous other technical factors that require recognition and proper action to achieve your goal.
- Someone that will explore with you the legal and tax ramifications of your proposed transaction, and assist you in utilizing professional legal and tax advisers.
- Someone with creative marketing skills that will give your property maximum market exposure with a wide spread referral and networking system.
- Someone who will represent you exclusively. Always make sure your agent practices “single agency”, keeping your best interests the important ones.
- Someone with superior negotiating skills, developed from constant training and years of first hand experience.
- Someone whose competence and conduct follows the REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
- Someone who will communicate with you throughout the various steps in the transaction with progress reports and updates. We will be there with you every step of the way, and will keep you informed of what is going on!
As a customer, you deserve the best professional representation the market has to offer, regardless of the type of property involved, or the method for which that property is being sold. Very few real estate firms can handle the rigorous training and commitment involved to be an accredited farmland brokerage.
That’s why we are proud and confident that we are
“The Experienced Farmland Professionals!”